Summary: With a Masters Law Degree in Tax Law, I have done QDROs routinely on daily basis, beginning about 20 years ago, I have QDRO computer files on almost every medium-sized and larger business and government office in Colorado. I don't have to re-invent the wheel when I do a QDRO.
Information About Our Colorado QDRO Services:
- Fixed Fees for all QDROs, 50% discount after first QDRO.
- Most QDROs are drafted within a week, some done within a day.
- Preliminary approval by the retirement plan administrator.
- How to avoid the early withdrawal tax penalty if under age 59.5.
- How to avoid attachment by creditors (Creditors are mistaken.)
- Help with decisions such as pension survivorship options.
- Help with understanding the purchase of an annuity by a plan. (Don't do it.)
- Help to small employers, which do not have experienced QDRO staff.
With a Master of Laws Degree (LLM) in Tax, I have been doing QDROs since the mid 1990s. I understand and routinely deal with the taxation.
Fees are kept low because, beginning in May 2014, I no longer do about 3% of the plans where I have experience that those plan administrators are very uncooperative and purposefully take forever (such as some union plans.)
And I have done QDROs with almost all medium-sized and larger employers in Colorado. I have those formats on my computer system, so I don't have to re-invent the wheel. That is why I am very cost-effective.